pCloud is an open company. We constantly keep our ears to the ground for feedback from our users, and try and introduce as many of the features they request as possible. In other words, we like hearing from the people who actively use our services and benefit from them. This is why we are launching the pCloud Insiders 100 project.
What is pCloud Insiders 100?
pCloud Insiders 100 is a community of active pCloud users who are passionate about the product and ready to contribute ideas, solutions and improvements to the pCloud services. The project aims at providing a space for discussions, ideas and brainstorming to help us create one of the most useful cloud storage services.
How are we going to do this?
- Start a Facebook group and discussion around it. The access to the group will be limited and every member will be handpicked by the pCloud team;
- Analyze all ideas and feedback, and sift out the ones that are doable and would have actual value to a large number of our users; and finally…
- Generate new features and improvements to the service.
Why should you apply for the pCloud Insiders 100 project?
At this point, you are probably wondering “What’s in it for me?”, and there’s plenty. We know that your time and feedback are valuable, and this is why we would like to reward you with the following:
- A one-year subscription for pCloud Premium;
- A chance to be a part of a community of software marketers, designers, developers, etc.;
- Access to pCloud team members;
- Access to pCloud Open Days events.
What do we expect from pCloud Insiders?
This, on the other hand, is what we would be looking for in the community:
- Constructive feedback about the pCloud service on different platforms – Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, Windows Mobile.
- Ideas for new features on different platforms and how they are going to give value to pCloud users.
- UI/UX ideas for improvement.
- Other ideas how to make pCloud more useful for users.
How to become a pCloud Insider?
Send a short message (100 words max.) on why you would like to join this community to email@example.com and make sure to include a link to your Facebook profile (we need this to add you to the closed group if you are approved). All the Insiders we shortlist will hear from us with further instructions.